The ASCA Fellows program is a mentoring program for swimming coaches, designed to foster the future coach-leaders of American Swimming. The program annually tasks a selected group of coaches and pairs them with a mentor coach to work on a project.
For 2010, the Fellows project area will focus on the club swimming in the United States.
- Will Bernhardt II -- Irish Aquatics (South Bend, IN)
- Dan Decker -- Ohio University Swimming (Athens, OH)
- Annette DuVall -- Corpus Christi Aquatics (Corpus Christi, TX)
- DeAnne Preyer -- ZAP Swimming (Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA)
- Kathleen Klein Prindle -- Coral Springs Swim Club (Coral Springs, FL)
- Brad Quindt -- Desert Sharks Swim Club (Horizon City, TX)
- Darin Schaedel (Hope, NJ)
- Alex Silver -- Livermore Aquacowboys Swim Team (Livermore, CA)
- Sarah Smith -- Columbia Swim Club (Columbia, MO)