- Asmita Pokharel is a participant in Summer Dreamers with Pittsburgh Public Schools in Mindful Eating in 2015.
- Write more in the first section of your page here.
Write in the insights section of your page here.
Write the details section of your page here.
Asmita Pokharel is in these videos
- Serial Number:
- Password: CLOH
Digital Badges Earned
- See link to Pgh City of Learning site.
Wiki Housekeeping To Do on Asmita Pokharel's wiki home page:
Insert categories onto this page.
Your activity goes your wiki home page:
Could be either Swim & Water Polo Camp or Mindful Eating.
Your Camp categories goes onto this page:
Where do you go to Summer Dreamers? Is it:
- Camp South Hills, or
- Camp Faison, or
- Camp Langley
Your squad category goes to this page:
These are the National Park names.
- Mindful Eating students are either Arches if in block 3 or else Sequoia if in block 4.
- Faison's Swim & Water Polo Camp is Dry Tortugas.
- South Hills could be Haleakalā, or American Samoa if older and younger ones are ??
- Langley is Acadia if a younger girl and
After three categories are set, delete this section.
Projects to do
- Log onto this wiki with a username. Then you get credit for edits and changes at Template:MYPAGE.
- Digital Badges/Goals/Level 1
- Check out the A-B-C Book from the past and insert your photo into the page based upon your first name.
|A for Athlete Ebook:|
|A - B - C -|