- 501(c)(3) in Pittsburgh.
- Often known as the BGC.
- Hosting the 2013, 2014 and 2015 Swim & Waterpolo Camp
- Hosting the 2015 Mindful Eating, Yoga & Multimedia class
- History, feature article on its founding and founders, http://old.post-gazette.com/lifestyle/20010729brose0729fnp2.asp
Links for EmployeesEdit
Sprout Fund/Playlists RFP BrainstormingEdit
- Possible roles for the BGC includes financial oversight.
- BGC has a monthly newsletter, The Bulletin. News can be shared in that publication.
- BGC website, Facebook page and other communication avenues can help with public relations efforts.
- BGC has meeting space in its community center that can host large scale gatherings of participants, coaches, teachers and community members.
- BGC has storage for keeping some of the equipment used in the programs.