A-B-C Terms from SDA14:Edit
- Invade, adj. Mess with. To mess with someone. Don't invade my space.
- Push-off, verb. Streamline. I pushed off in a stream line.
- Team, noun. Group. People that stick together. We are all on a team.
- Vibrate, adjective. Sounds. A buzzing type of sound. When we push off, the water vibrates.
- Yelling, verb. Scream. Shout very loud. Everyone starts yelling in water polo.
MilestonePod for SDA15 Edit
- Serial #: 5C:31:3E:8A:3C:FC
- Chantal Brown is a participant in Summer Dreamers with Pittsburgh Public Schools in Swim & Water Polo Camp in 2014 and 2015.
Write the details section of your page here.
Chantal Brown is in these videosEdit
- Serial Number:
- Password: CLOH
Digital Badges EarnedEdit
- See link to Pgh City of Learning site.
Projects to doEdit
- Log onto this wiki with a username. Then you get credit for edits and changes at Special:MYPAGE.
- Digital Badges/Goals/Level 1
- Check out the A-B-C Book from the past and insert your photo into the page based upon your first name.
|A for Athlete Ebook:|
|A - B - C -|
Notes for GNC Liberty Mile participation and the Homecoming ContractEdit
- Entered in 2015 race. Downtown pickup.
- Finished in place #208, Chantal Brown, bib # 832, 11 F 26 10-13 Time: 15:03.44.
- Entered in the 2014 race.
- Chantal Brown Carmalt, SDA14 58, Time: 16:02.88. 60 10-13
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.