Cinnamon Lake Friendly, a water polo confab[edit | edit source]
- Cinnamon Lake hosts a lake tournament in West Salem, Ohio (about 45 min south of Cleveland). This tournament will consist of randomly assigned teams based on experience. Four games are promised with additional amateur, pro and agility games provided.
- Cinnamon Lake in West Salem, Ohio. Ron and his neighbors have kindly opened their community up to our teams to play some polo. The lake games will be played just off the beach in front of the lodge at the center of the community. Parking will be available at the lodge.
- 366 County Road 620, West Salem, OH 44287
- At the front gate let them know you are there for water polo, they will direct you to the lodge.
- Saturday, June 28 & Sunday, June 29, 2019. Weekend and single day playing options available.
Housing at the Lodge[edit | edit source]
The lodge has been rented for Saturday night for everyone to sleep in. There are two large rooms for us to put air mattresses & sleeping bags. No camping is allowed on the property, but there should be plenty of room for us in the lodge. Campers must bring their own bedding (pillows, blankets, sleeping bags,etc) and air mattresses / sleeping tiles.
We will need to leave the lodge better than we found it and volunteers will be recruited to clean up at the end of the day!
Food[edit | edit source]
Meals are included in your registration fees! Cinnamon Lake's local restaurant will be providing meals for our group. Should you require any gluten free or vegetarian options please email Trish (email@example.com) upon registration. Snacks will also be sold on site and you are welcome to bring any food you may like.
- Saturday: Lunch & Dinner
- Sunday: Breakfast & Lunch