References supporting Digital Badges/GoalsEdit
- Atman, K. S. 1985. Goal Orientation Index. Pittsburgh, PA: Curriculum Innovators and Implementors, Inc.
- Atman, K. S. 1987. The role of conation (striving) in the distance education enterprise. The American Journal of Distance Education, V. 1, N. 1: 14-24.
- Atman, K. S. 1992. Curriculum implications of goal accomplishment style for design technology education. Keynote Lectures: IDATER 92. Loughborough, England: Loughborough University of Technology, pp. 1—10.
- Baker, L. K. and Denyes, M. J. 2008. Predictors of self-care in adolescents with cystic fibrosis: A test of Orem’s theories of Self-0Care and Self-Care deficit. Journal of Pediatric Nursing, V. 233, No. 1: 37-48.
- Cutler, C. 2003. Assessing patients’ perception of self-care agency in psychiatric care. Issues in Mental Health Nursing, 24: 199-211.
- DeVio Dabbs, A., Terhorst L., Song, M.K. et al. 2013. Quality of recipient-caregiver relationship and psychological distress are correlates of self-care agency after lung transplantation. Clinical Transplantation. V. 27, No. 1: 113-120.
- Gast, H.L., Denyes, M.J., Campbell, J.C., Hartweg, D.L., Schott-Baer, D., Isenberg, M.1989. Self-care agency: conceptualizations and operationalizations. Advances in Nursing Science, Oct;12(1):26-38.
- Hanson, B. R. and Bickel, L. 1985. Development and testing of the questionnaire on perception of self-care agency. Ed. Riehl-Sisca, J. The Science and art of self-care. Appleton-Century-Crofts, pp. 271-289.
- Kearney, B. Y. and Fliescher, B. J. 1979. Development of an instrument to measure exercise of self-care agency. Research in Nursing and Health, V. 2, N. 1: 25-34.
- McBride, S. H. 1991. Comparative analysis of three instruments designed to measure self-care agency. Nursing Research, V. 40, N. 1: 12-16.
- McClelland, D. C. 1961. The Achieving Society. New York: NY, The Free Press.
- McCloskey, G., Perkins, L. A. and Van Divner, B. 2009. Assessment and Intervention for Executive Function Difficulties. New York: NY, Routledge.
- Riesch, S. K. and Hauck, M. R. 1988. The exercise of self-care agency, An analysis of construct and discriminant validity. Research in Nursing and Health, V. 11: 245-255.
- Skidmore, E. R., Whyte, E. M., Holm, M. B., Becker, J. T., Butlers, M. A., Dew, M. A., Munin, M, C. and Lenze, E. J. 2010. Cognitive and affective predictors of rehabilitation participation after stroke. Archives of Physical and Medical Rehabilitation, V. 91:203-207.
- Sousa, V. D., Zauszniewski, J. A., Bergiquist-Beringer, S., Musil, C. M., Neese, J. B. and Jaber, A. F. 2010. Reliability, validity and factor structure of the appraisal of self-care agency scale – Revised (ASAS-R). Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, V. 16: 1031-1040.
- Sousa, V. D., Hartman, S. W., Miller, E. H., and Carroll, M. A. 2009. New measures of diabetes self-care agency, diabetes self-efficacy, and diabetes self-management for insulin-treated individuals with type 2 diabetes. Journal of Clinical Nursing: V. 18, 1305-1312.
- Zaldonis, J., Airawashdeh, M., Atman, K. S., Fatigati, A., Dabbs, A. D., Bermudez, C. 2015. Predictors and influence of goal orientation on self-management and health-related quality of life after lung transplantation. Progress in Transplantation, V. 25, N. 3: 230-235, 242.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.