- Swim instructors and staff might not need to muck around with the tasks of setting student names onto rosters within the Pgh City of Learning site. Hopefully, the set-up details are completed on the first day of Summer Dreamers in 2015.
- Every coach should be able to help and manage the student roster for Digital Badges.
- A bulk upload capacity is available that can add multiple students to City of Learning.
- Generate spreadsheet of students to enter into the website (Pre-formatted version here). This requires certain information of the student: name (first and last), date of birth, and email address (13 and older). There is optional information to enter for each student's parent/guardian: name (first and last), phone number, and email address. There are also optional fields to enter for each student: Program ID (automatically determined later in the process if not indicated on the spreadsheet), Student ID, and zip code.
- Enter this spreadsheet into the city of learning site.
- Log into pghcityoflearning.org/admin
- Select proper organization in the top right drop down menu
- Select the green "add multiple students" button in the lower right quadrant of the screen
- Select the correct event from the drop down menu on the next screen
- Select choose file, and point to the roster spreadsheet generated in the very first step
- Wait for the confirmation email
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.