- Excellence, adjective. Persistence. An act of greatness. Donyea's excellence in swimming was evident when he got first in the camp's swimming Olympics.
- Hat, noun. Cap. Cap to keep your hair dry. She wore a hat to keep her hair dry.
- Invade, verb. Disturb space. To get close to. She invaded his space.
- Knock, verb. Smack. Deflect. To knock out of the hands. She knocked the ball out.
- Limits, noun. Bounds. From point to point. Limits go from place to place.
- Pitch, verb. Throw. To Toss. He pitched the Skwim disk.