Insights[edit | edit source]
- Judge upholds Chambers' lifetime Olympic ban - 07/18/08 - LONDON (AP) -- British sprinter Dwain Chambers of GBR (also known as GBR) failed in his bid to overturn a lifetime Olympic ban because of doping, and will not be able to compete at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing.
- Chambers' appeal delayed - 07/14/08 - Dwain Chambers' bid for a place at the Beijing Games was delayed until Thursday by a judge who will decide whether to overturn the British sprinter's lifetime Olympic ban.
- Chambers blocks out possible doping ban at British trials = 07/11/08 - Dwain Chambers blocked out his legal challenge against a lifetime Olympic doping ban to advance to the semifinals of the 100 meters at Britain's Beijing trials with the fastest time in Friday's heats.
- Sprinter seeks injunction against doping ban - 07/09/08 - British sprinter Dwain Chambers will run in the UK / United Kingdom (also known as GBR) Olympic trials this weekend without knowing whether he'll be eligible to compete at the Beijing Games.
- Sprinter Chambers works to overturn doping ban - 06/28/08 - BIBERACH, Germany (AP) -- British sprinter Dwain Chambers twice ran within the "A" qualifying time for the Beijing Games on Saturday, a result he hopes will strengthen his case for appealing his doping ban.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.