- Exercise routine for soccer players with a PDF workbook.
- File:11plus workbook e.pdf
- http://f-marc.com/11plus/exercises/ Nice videos of each exercise.
- http://f-marc.com/11plus/downloads/ Downloads
- The “11+” is a complete warm-up program that aims to reduce the most common injuries of both male and female soccer players. It is the advanced version of “The 11” injury prevention program.
- The “11+” was developed by a group of international experts from FIFA’s Medical Assessment and Research Centre (F-MARC), the Oslo Sports Trauma Research Center and the Santa Monica Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Research Foundation. It is based on extensive experience with “The 11”, PEP and other exercise based programs to prevent injuries.
Core training: The “core ” represents a functional unit, which not only includes the muscles of the trunk (abdominals, back extensors) but also of the pelvic-hip region. The preservation of core stability is one of the keys for optimal functioning of the lower extremities (especially the knee joint). Football players must possess sufficient strength and neuromuscular control in their hip and trunk muscles to provide core stability. There is growing scientific evidence that core stability has an important role to play in injury prevention.