- Lawyer for swimmer, Jessica Hardy in 2008.
- Lawyer for cyclist, Floyd Landis.
- Lawyer for track star, Marion Jones.
- Lawyer for basketball player, Diana Taurasi in early 2011.
- Famous for representing athletes in battles about drug use.
In 2011, Howard Jacobs said he's handled about 75 athlete drug cases.
He's questioning the lab's handling of Diana Taurasi's blood sample and pointed out that that lab in Turkey (also known as TUR) had been suspended by WADA. Two other teammates of Diana Taurasi refused to have their test go to that lab after the positive test results were reported.