Also known as FINA.
- FINA and Africa due for support, https://www.swimmingworldmagazine.com/news/fina-to-devote-millions-in-investment-to-african-swimming-after-olympics/
- Open water swimming/safety from April 2011 in the wake of the death of Fran Crippen.
- Dubai Charter from March 2009 about swim suits
- /World Swimming Championships (2016) a short course meet in Windsor, Canada (also known as CAN) .
- John Leonard, Executive Director for the American Swim Coaches Association and World Swimming Coaches associations said: “This is certainly a sad moment for our Mexican friends Mexico (also known as MEX) . But it is understandable because FINA has now inflated the price of a world championships beyond what any democracy would consider prudent to pay for a sports event. FINA will be mired forever into using facilities in autocratic countries where a ruling elite can make a decision to over-spend for the ‘sporting prestige’ of hosting such an event, which means that FINA and the democracies are finished with each other. It’s unfortunate that an organization charged with representing all of us now truly works only with the autocracies. We all deserve better. But then, FINA knows best how to line its own pockets. They are experts at it.”