- Gymansitcs star from United States (also known as USA) leading into 2008 Olympics
- Brother to Paul Hamm
- All clear: FIG accepts USADA decision on Hamm - 07/29/08 - International gymnastics officials won't disrupt Morgan Hamm's trip to the 2008 Olympics.
- USA Gymnastics confirms Morgan Hamm's spot - 07/16/08 - Morgan Hamm's spot on the United States (also known as USA) Olympic team in gymnastics is secure.
- Gymnast warned for getting shot without clearance - 07/03/08 - Gymnast Morgan Hamm, who was selected for his third Olympic team, received a warning for getting a prescribed anti-inflammatory shot without the proper clearance from anti-doping authorities.
Morgan Hamm is coming back from the second serious injury of his career.
Morgan Hamm tore a muscle in his chest in October 2007, but he showed in May 2008 that he can still contribute to the U.S. team. Morgan Hamm placed in the top 10 in all four events he did and posted the highest score on vault, in addition to tying his brother, Paul Hamm for the top spot on floor. The U.S. championships finals are Saturday night.
"It's encouraging to see that, I was happy with his performance the other day," Paul Hamm said. "If anybody shows that a comeback is possible, he shows that. I'm sure he can inspire me to make my comeback, also."
- Morgan Hamm makes third Olympic team - 06/22/08 - PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- Morgan Hamm will be joining his brother at the Olympics.