Background[edit | edit source]
- award-winning education documentary, Most Likely To Succeed (movie).
- Held a special screening at the Carnegie Science Center at 4 PM on Wednesday, May 4, 2016.
- A non-partisan documentary takes a powerful look at our K - 12 education system and focuses largely on student engagement. Administrators, teachers, and students who have attended past screenings leave feeling empowered and energized!
- The film premiered at the Sundance Film Festival and has since been shown at numerous film festivals including the Tribeca Film Festival.
- The executive producer of the film is Ted Dintersmith.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.