Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Open water swimming will be held in the Beijing Olympics for the first time since the 1900 Paris Olympics. The event is formally called the Olympic 10K Marathon Swim  and will be held in the Shunyi Olympic Rowing-Canoeing Park. Twenty-five of the world's best open water female swimmers swim four loops or 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) around the rowing course on August 20, 2008. Twenty-five men compete on the following day, August 21, 2008.
- Typically, world-class 10-kilometer open water races are swum at a very high pace for 9 kilometers where the athletes swim in large packs with much physical contact. The athletes are provided liquids by their coaches on floating pontoons during the race. During the last one kilometer, a frantic and furious sprint to the finish begins. The race for the medals comes down to an exciting sprint where medals are won or lost by tenths of a second.
- For more detailed information, including photographs and detailed back stories on these amazingly fit athletes, go to Olympic 10K Marathon Swim or Olympic 10K Marathon Swimmers.
- Olympic Venues
- Open water swimming/2012 qualifier News on who gets to the 2012 Olympics in Open Water Swimming.
- Swim in Paris event returns in 2012, http://www.parisalanage.com/en/?goback=.gde_116646_member_127930271
- /2012_qualifier A recap of a race in June, 2012 for women.
- Kirsten Groome of the USA
- Chloe Sutton of the USA
- Allegheny Mountain Open Water Swim in June 2009
- Insights from New Zealand (also known as NZL) https://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/north-canterbury/99776408/check-the-water-quality-status-of-recreational-sites-before-taking-the-plunge
- Bluebottle stings
Swim Ireland had an open water swim education series for coaches with levels.