- 1 Background
- 2 Insights
- 3 Details
- 4 Education
- 5 Quotes
- 6 Links
- 7 Media
- 8 Clips
- 9 Family, Village, Community
- 10 Ambitions, Determinations, Goals, Dreams
- 11 In the garden
- 12 Conditioning
- 13 Languages and Global Travel
- 14 A for Athlete Interactions
- sprinter from South Africa (also known as RSA)
- Made a successful appeal to compete in 2008 to comply with the rules, but might not be able to qualify.
- Pistorius fails in last chance to get to Olympics in 400 - 07/16/08 - Double-amputee sprinter in track, Oscar Pistorius of South Africa (also known as RSA) fell short of the 400-meter qualifying time for the 2008 Olympics despite running a personal best.
- Pistorius runs against the clock and IAAF - 07/15/08 - Oscar Pistorius is running against the clock in his final attempt to qualify for the Beijing Olympics.
- Pistorius fails again to qualify for Olympics - 07/11/08 - Double-amputee sprinter Oscar Pistorius missed out in another attempt to qualify for the Olympics on Friday, but sliced more than a second off his 400-meter time from last week.
- Pistorius finishes 4th in 400 meters in Milan - 07/02/08 - Double-amputee sprinter Oscar Pistorius slowed on the final straight Wednesday in his first able-bodied race in nearly a year, finishing fourth and well outside the Olympic qualifying time.
Olympic sprinter Oscar Pistorius arrested for shooting his girlfriend, 02/14/13
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) -- Olympic athlete Oscar Pistorius has been arrested in the shooting death of his girlfriend, police and the woman's talent agent. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/-olympics/news/20130214/oscar-pistorius-arrested-shooting-killing-girlfriend.ap/index.html
- High school:
Highlights and action
Family, Village, Community
** Editor tips for family section
Ambitions, Determinations, Goals, Dreams
In the garden
** Editor tips for conditioning section
Languages and Global Travel
** Editor tips for language section
- Primary Language(s):
- Languages to study:
- Wishes to learn:
- Favorite places:
- Desires travel to:
A for Athlete Interactions
** Editor tips for A for Athlete interactions to help Creating Literate Olympians