Background[edit | edit source]
- hosting field trips
Details[edit | edit source]
Topics for field trips[edit | edit source]
- water, water everywhere, grades K-12
- Learn about the importance of watr for life on our planet. Explore the water cycle, how water moves through the landscape, and the indicators of clean water in the environment.
- Habitat Studies
- Put your science skills to work collecting data at the Garden.
- Early American Settlers, grade K-2
- visit our restored homestead, and see how early Americans lived. Step into a log home, try some chores, and explore the different elements that make life possible.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.