- Nonprofit organization in Pittsburgh.
- Located on the Northside.
- The Pittsburgh Project is an urban, neighborhood-based, Christian community development organization that develops servant leaders and uphold the dignity of vulnerable homeowners.
- 2801 North Charles Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15214
- 412.321.1678/telephone: 412.321.3813/facsimile
- William Thompkins is executive director, in 2016 and for the prior decades.
- Ron Cashdollar is facilities manager in 2016.
- Summer positions posted in 2017. File:Summer-2016-Job-Descriptions-Shortened-3.pdf
- Letter of support for Play.CLOH.org/application arrived. http://play.cloh.org/2016/03/21/pittsburgh-project-supporting-our-grant-application/
- Dimensions: 4 lanes, 25-meters long. The deep end width of the lanes is 30-feet. The long part of the L is 100-feet long. The shallow end width is slightly less than 15 meters and about 48 feet, 8 inches, across. The deep end goes to 12-foot depth.