- Unit 206, Enterprise Place, 5 Science Park Ave West, Shatin, Hong Kong
- Brian Lam, COO, 2018 ASCA clinic
- Cheong-Yui Wong, Founder and CEO, 2018 ASCA Clinic
A device that is worn on the swimmer's head attached to the goggle's strap.
- Swim analyzer that measure both your hand's movement and force.
- Measure your stroke. SEAL understands your hand's movement as you push through water. Algorithm calculates the hand's moving path, as well as force exerted into the water.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.