- Web site, http://Play.CLOH.org.
- Play.CLOH.org is the title of two grant application in 2016.
- The first grant application for $40,000 was submitted to the Sprout Fund in Pittsburgh.
- The second grant application is a national/international competition for up to $125,000 called DML Competition.
Letters of Support on hand:Edit
- Venture Outdoors
- Pittsburgh Project
- Claire & Marc Siskin, educators and LiveCode programmers in Pittsburgh
- First Tee of Pittsburgh
- Sarah Heinz House
- Spider Learning
- American Water Polo
- Bloomfield-Garfield Corporation
- City of Play
- Pittsburgh Public Schools
- South Side Presbyterian Church
- Kay Atman, educator
- JCC Pittsburgh
- LiveCode Education Outreach
- Urban Media Today
- Eastside Neighborhood Employment Center
- Pittsburgh Ultimate
- Big League Sports of Citiparks
- P.T. Helper's Fred Gohh
- Thelma Lovette YMCA
Playlist to Tech Captains Digital Badges have four quarters:Edit
- Theme: Play well with others.
Quarter One: PresentEdit
- Show up.
- See Present XPs
Quarter Two: PlayEdit
- Count and log 10 or more activities. Varsity practices and competitions can count.
- See Play XPs
Quarter Three: TechnologyEdit
Stages within technologyEdit
- Brilliancy (This stage is pending until fall of 2017.)
- Genius (This stage is pending until fall of 2018.)
Quarter Four: DevelopmentEdit
- Count 10 or more XPs in this quarter.
- See Development XPs
- The Development XPs cover both personal, career and academic challenges.
Thoughts on OutcomesEdit
- With Venture Outdoors we could make an Letter of Outdoors. Letter earner, as in varsity letter. But a varsity letter is more the domain of the coach and the school program and somewhat sacred grounds that is best left to the teams and coaches to determine and deploy. Creating Leaders Outdoors Here / Creating Leadership Outdoors Here seems to work.
- The Tech Captain designation stands for a sense of mastery in three areas: playing well, technology, and leadership.
- Logging 100 sessions seems to be a magical threshold in that a quality season of sports should / could include that many team events for practices and competitions. Doing three sports in one year would get three-hundred events.
- What was a 2015 "digital badge" might be re-positioned into a "marker" and / or "medal" and / or "medallion". A number of markers would be needed along pathways and playlists to size up for the Digital Badge.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.