Background[edit | edit source]
- Swimmer in Australia (also known as AUS)
Insights[edit | edit source]
- Swam for Australian Capital Territory at the 2008 Pacific School Games in Canberra. At that meet she gained a silver medal and as well as a Pacific School Games Record in the 200 Breaststroke.
- Swam at the Australian Age Group Championships in 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010. At the 2007 AAGC she achieved a top 8 placing in 2 events. At the 2008 AAGC she got a Gold medal in the 200 Breaststroke in and a silver in the 200 Breaststroke. In 2009 she won a silver in the 100 Breaststroke and a bronze in the 200 Breaststroke. In 2010 she achieved 3 medals, a bronze in the 4x100 16&U Medley relay for the MUSC as the Breaststroke leg. She achieved a bronze in the 100 Breaststroke and a silver in the 200 Breaststroke
- Sarah represented Australia Gold on the Trans Tasman Series
- Was part of the Australian National Youth Squad in 2008-2009
- Sarah has 7 Age group national medals and many NSW and ACT state medals, records and top 10 placings
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.