Background[edit | edit source]
- HQ Orientation is a two-hour class to provide insights and details into the process with Play.CLOH.org and the quest for digital badges, especially the Digital Badges/Tech Captains.
- Students, parents, guardians, coaches, boosters, and community members may attend.
- Some items may be available for sale.
- Tip: Prepare in advance of attending so that all the paperwork can be completed.
- A HQ Orientation/ebook will be made available for download so all the instructions, papers and forms can be contained in one file.
XP Template for LRNG entry[edit | edit source]
Title[edit | edit source]
- XP/HQ Orientation
Banner[edit | edit source]
Description[edit | edit source]
Resources (optinal)[edit | edit source]
Are there any resources that would help learners complete this XP?
- Enter Resource Title
- Repeat if desired.
Submission Requirements[edit | edit source]
Describe the evidence a learner must submit to complete this XP.
Learning Details[edit | edit source]
Set the Interest, Age, Participation, and Duration of your XP.
- Age Appropriateness
- LRNG LVL
- Estimated Duration
Agenda[edit | edit source]
- meet the executives,
- complete the model release,
- sign the code of conduct,
- get calendar awareness,
- make a TeamUnify log-in,
- file guardian permissions,
- upload your face photo,
- file emergency contacts,
- get your Raspberry Pi 3.
Tasks[edit | edit source]
- Jazzed about Coding
Thoughts[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
The HQ Orientation is held throughout the city at many locations including schools and various recreation centers.
Details[edit | edit source]
Get familiar with TeamUnify software and app.
The following content presents raw ideas. This page needs massive edits. Do not quote this material in any source. It is not sanctioned in any way. Rather, this page is more of a place holder for more editing to come.